“Very professional in delivery and engagement of course. All aims and objectives were met. [Our trainer’s] experience and confidence helped.”
Health care professionals including GPs, Dentists, Nurses and allied professionals are all required to undertake annual CPR refresher training. This 2 hour CPR for Healthcare Professionals course has clear aims and objectives and can be counted towards your verifiable CPD. Certificates are included in the cost of the course.
Who is it suitable for?
- GPs and GP surgery staff
- Dentists and Dental Practice Staff
- Other Allied Healthcare Professionals
What does the CPR for Healthcare Professionals course include?
- using the ABCDE approach to assessing acutely sick patients
- care of the unconscious casualty (recovery position)
- basic CPR hands-on practise
- discussion / demonstration of use of an AED device
- scenario-based exercises to simulate emergencies in your workplace
- working as a team, carrying out simultaneous first aid activities
- 2 hour contribution towards your verifiable CPD requirement
- CPD certificate confirming 2 hours of training and CPR qualification
Requalifying is easy – this course is offered:
- on your premises, to keep costs low and maximise convenience to you
- on days to suit you (including weekends, if appropriate)
- at times to suit – across lunchtimes, early mornings or late evenings, to minimise the impact on your patients.
CPR Training for Healthcare Professionals
Book this course on your premises. Contact us for a quote.
“My Colleagues and I spent a thoroughly enjoyable day with Heather as our Trainer, where I learned more than at previous Medical Emergency Training Days! Great value for money, the venue was great with good services, and our Trainer was highly knowledgeable. Many Thanks.”