“I was very pleased with our instruction. It has made me confident that if I am in this sort of situation, I will be able to to help someone. Everything was explained clearly. I was very happy with this training.”
This CPR course is specifically designed to meet the needs of GPs and other General Practice staff. It covers the following material:
CPR for GPs and General Practice staff – Course Content
- using the ABCDE approach to assess acutely sick patients
- care of the unconscious casualty (recovery position)
- basic CPR hands-on practise
- discussion, demonstration and practise in use of an AED device
- scenario-based exercises to simulate emergencies in your workplace
- working as a team, carrying out simultaneous first aid activities
Training takes place in your surgery, and can be timed to be convenient to you, to minimise the impact on patient care).
CPR training – Contributing towards your CPD
As part of this course, each candidate will receive the following to assist in meeting your annual CPD requirements:
- A training summary sheet, containing aims, objectives and outcomes, with a section for your feedback and reflections
- A certificate confirming 2 hours of CPR training, which contributes towards a verifiable CPD requirement.
CPR training for GP Practices
Book this course on your premises. Contact us for a quote.
“Excellent! The course was enjoyable. Our instructor was great!”