“I was very pleased with our instruction. It has made me confident that if I am in this sort of situation, I will be able to to help someone. Everything was explained clearly. I was very happy with this training.”
This CPR course is specifically designed to meet the needs of GPs and other General Practice staff. It covers the following material:
CPR for GPs and General Practice staff – Course Content
- using the ABCDE approach to assess acutely sick patients
- care of the unconscious casualty (recovery position)
- basic CPR hands-on practise
- discussion / demonstration of use of an AED device
- scenario-based exercises to simulate emergencies in your workplace
- working as a team, carrying out simultaneous first aid activities
Training takes place in your surgery, and can be timed to be convenient to you, to minimise the impact on patient care).
CPR training – Contributing towards your CPD
As part of this course, each candidate will receive the following to assist in meeting your annual CPD requirements:
- A training summary sheet, containing aims, objectives and outcomes, with a section for your feedback and reflections
- A certificate confirming 2 hours of CPR training, which contributes towards a verifiable CPD requirement.
In addition, your Practice will receive a CPR certificate to display on your wall, containing the names of those who have undertaken the course.
CPR training for GP Practices
Book this course on your premises. Contact us for a quote.
“Excellent! The course was enjoyable. Our instructor was great!”