This course is a 2 hours in duration and covers the essential skills needed to resuscitate someone who has collapsed and is not breathing.
This CPR Training Course is suitable for:
- anyone who have never undertaken any first aid training and requires a basic understanding of CPR
- those who need their CPR skills refreshing.
This CPR Training Course includes:
- Assessing a situation and taking control of events
- Establishing whether the casualty is breathing
- How to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, according to the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
- AED machines and their role in resuscitation
- Care of the Unconscious Casualty including the Recovery Position
- Documentation/recording of the event
- The importance of debriefing
CPR Training Course
Book this course on your premises. Contact us for a quote.
CPR For Healthcare Professionals:
Please note, there is also a separate CPR For Healthcare Professionals course designed specifically with Healthcare verifiable CPD needs in mind. For more details, visit our CPR For Healthcare Professionals page.