This CPR course is specifically designed to meet the needs of Dentists and other Dental Practice staff. It covers the following material:
CPR for Dentists and Dental Practices – Course Content
- using the ABCDE approach to assess acutely sick patients
- care of the unconscious casualty (recovery position)
- basic CPR hands-on practise
- discussion / demonstration of use of an AED device
- scenario-based exercises to simulate emergencies in your workplace
- working as a team, carrying out simultaneous first aid activities
The training usually takes place in your reception area, and can be timed to be convenient to you (including over a lunchtime break, to minimise the impact on patient care).
CPR training – Contributing towards your CPD
As part of this course, each candidate will receive the following to assist in meeting your annual CPD requirements:
- A training summary sheet, containing aims, objectives and outcomes, with a section for your feedback and reflections
- A certificate confirming 2 hours of CPR training, which contributes towards a verifiable CPD requirement.
In addition, your Practice will receive a CPR certificate to display on your wall, containing the names of those who have undertaken the course.
In-house Course Price
Book this course on your premises during weekdays for £235 + VAT for up to 10 candidates.
Many of our clients combine this course with Medical Emergencies training to make this a 4 hour course with 4 hours verifiable CPD.
This combined CPR and Dental Medical Emergencies course adds training in recognition and treatment of medical conditions such as:
- Heart attack
- Acute Asthma
It also covers a review of your emergency drugs and equipment.
For more information regarding this comprehensive training course, please see our CPR and Dental Medical Emergencies course page.
Very informative and fun – a really lovely instructor
Excellent as usual!
Very well explained. We asked lots of questions, and our trainer answered them all. Good course. I’d like [HTS Training] to come back next year – great instructor! 11/10