This CPR course is specifically designed to meet the needs of Dentists and other Dental Practice staff. It covers the following material:
CPR for Dentists and Dental Practices – Course Content
- using the ABCDE approach to assess acutely sick patients
- care of the unconscious casualty (recovery position)
- basic CPR hands-on practise
- discussion / demonstration of use of an AED device
- scenario-based exercises to simulate emergencies in your workplace
- working as a team, carrying out simultaneous first aid activities
The training usually takes place in your reception area, and can be timed to be convenient to you (including over a lunchtime break, to minimise the impact on patient care).
CPR training – Contributing towards your CPD
As part of this course, each candidate will receive the following to assist in meeting your annual CPD requirements:
- A training summary sheet, containing aims, objectives and outcomes, with a section for your feedback and reflections
- A certificate confirming 2 hours of CPR training, which contributes towards a verifiable CPD requirement.
In addition, your Practice will receive a CPR certificate to display on your wall, containing the names of those who have undertaken the course.
In-house Course Price
Book this course on your premises from £235 + VAT for up to 10 candidates.
Many of our clients combine this course with Medical Emergencies training to make this a 4 hour course with 4 hours verifiable CPD.
This combined CPR and Dental Medical Emergencies course adds training in recognition and treatment of medical conditions such as:
- Heart attack
- Acute Asthma
It also covers a review of your emergency drugs and equipment.
For more information regarding this comprehensive training course, please see our CPR and Dental Medical Emergencies course page.
Very well explained. We asked lots of questions, and our trainer answered them all. Good course. I’d like [HTS Training] to come back next year – great instructor! 11/10
Our trainer was a very good communicator, and extremely helpful. I would use HTS Training again
Excellent as usual!