This one day First Aid for Sports Training Course teaches attendees how to treat people who may become injured whilst involved in sporting activities. Candidates receive a certificate of attendance.
Suitability of the First Aid for Sports Course
The course is particularly suitable for groups of:
- Teachers & other school staff
- Sports coaches
- Scout and Guide leaders
- Cricket umpires
- Football & rugby referees
- Other sports officials
Please note that this course is run for groups only, on your premises.
Content of the First Aid for Sports course:
The course covers the following topics:
- Aims & principles of first aid
- CPR theory and practise
- Use of an AED – theory and practise
- Care of the Unconscious casualty
- Bleeding (including nose bleeds)
- Soft tissue injury (Sprains and strains)
- Fractures and dislocations
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
We can also tailor this sports first aid course to meet your requirements.
First Aid for Sports course
Book this course on your premises. Contact us for a quote.