This free document provides the reader with information on the recommended contents of a first aid kit.
It is the third in a series of documents designed to help to you to organise your company’s first aid provision, and in doing so, keep your staff safe, and your company on the right side of the law.
The document contains the following subjects:
- What should be in your first aid kit?
- Start with your risk assessment
- How many kits do you need?
- British Standard Kits
- Extra items
- Well stocked and well located
- Fill out your accident book
- Printable first aid kit checklists
Please enter your email address carefully; your download will be emailed to the address specified. You will also receive emails, approximately monthly, containing first aid related information and offers. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.